As we saw yesterday, in principle does not have why be impediments to intercourse during pregnancy. On the contrary, sex benefits everyone in those special moments.
However, remember that while there are some cases in which intercourse is contraindicated because it entails some danger to the mother or baby, the most common of which we list. In any case, will be our gynaecologist that will determine the potential risk and the need to stop sexual intercourse.
- If you have any vaginal bleeding. Unexplained vaginal bleeding may be a sign of complications.
- If there is pain, discomfort or cramping.
- If there is leakage of amniotic fluid.
- If strong contractions occur.
- If you suffer from vaginal herpes, as this and other infections they prevent vaginal intercourse until they are resolved.
- If the gynecologist has determined that it is a high risk for some reason pregnancy.
- If there is a history of termination without cause it is suitable space relations if so determined by the specialist.
- If there is risk of preterm birth.
- If you have placenta praevia, which totally or partially cover the orifice of the uterus.
- If the cervix is dilated: the dilation of the cervix can facilitate the entry of germs into the amniotic cavity.
- If a multiple pregnancy, starting in the last quarter is due to the orgasm contractions could dilate the cervix and there would be risk of preterm birth.
Let us remember that there are alternative forms of sex that they could be kept for certain situations of danger, and so let us advise for the doctor.
The contact between the couple, communication and affection not should in no way diminish so baby continue benefiting from those feelings that come through his mother. If not any of the above cases, we can rest easy and enjoy these special moments, also through sexual intercourse.
More information | Healthy birth details | ABC of baby at babies and more | Sex during pregnancy is also pleasant for the baby in baby and more | Sex during the final phase of pregnancy help have a better birth in babies and more | Sex during pregnancy relieves the pains of childbirth
What happens during Sex Ovulation Ejaculation and …
Sex Position NOT for Pregnant
Was Cory’s Initial Reaction to Lauren’s Pregnancy Wrong …
7 best images about Star Trek on Pinterest
Is it Safe to Carry My Toddler When I’m Pregnant …
Protection For Oral Sex
NETTLE, Urtica dioica
3 Ways to Avoid a Teenage Pregnancy
Best Pregnancy Sex Pictures
Pregnancy and UTIs
25+ best ideas about Chinese pregnancy calendar on …
Pregnancy Sex Tips: Should You Stop Having Sex
Pregnant woman lying on her back looking dreamy
Top Health Beauty Tips
3 Ways to Prolong a Pregnancy With an Incompetent Cervix …
The gallery for –> How To Have Comfortable Sex When Pregnant
Weight Gain Before Second Pregnancy Linked to GDM …
10 Women Catching Their Own Babies