The feasts of Christmas passed Bill. The extra kilos and digestive discomfort are the order of the day, especially during pregnancy when digestion is slow and heavy.
The hormones, coupled to the size of the uterus compresses the stomach, are responsible for which the main digestive problems in pregnancy as acidity, upset and feeling of heaviness stomach. We will then give seven tips that will help you recover from the Christmas excesses.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables: they are a healthy alternative to avoid snacking between meals. They contain antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that you fill power.
- Performs six meals a day: he prefers to eat small portions several times a day instead of only two heavy meals. Get lighter and early dinners so you go to bed with sensation of heaviness.
- Choose healthy snacks: for the mid morning and choose to snack healthy and nutritious snacks based on fruits, vegetables, cereals and dried fruits.
- You plan to healthy menus: prepare light with salads, vegetables, roasts or grilled dishes. You prefer meat with less fat such as Turkey, chicken or fish before other heavier as the Lamb.
- Move: exercise not only helps you get rid of a kilo more but mainly to feel active and regain energy. Get walking to the less than an hour a day.
- Drink enough water: staying well hydrated is essential to regulate the processes of our body, including digestion. He is recommended to consume about two liters of water a day during pregnancy, including infusions water containing foods and other drinks. Nor should we force it, but don’t forget to drink enough water.
- Goodbye until next year Nougat, the Marzipan, polvorones and other sweet Christmas.