Learn about this and other facts about the adventure of being a mom for the first time.
Being a mom for the first time is a journey full of new discoveries. Here are some facts about pregnancy, babies and children.
- During pregnancy, the uterus can expand up to five times your size. After pregnancy, takes between six and eight weeks to return to normal size.
- The feet of a pregnant woman can increase up to two sizes of shoe. This does not mean that the bones will grow, but rather a volume increase.
- Pregnancy affects the growth pattern of the hair. During pregnancy, the future mother usually have a wig sick and brilliant and after childbirth tends to a sharp drop of wires. The pattern of hair growth returns to normal six months after giving birth.
- Babies play with the umbilical cord in utero. Chucham also in the finger, cry and dream.
- The first pregnancy tends to be longer than the following pregnancies.
- Most women shines during pregnancy according to Clothingexpress.org. This is due to the increased amount of blood in the body of the future mother, and the activity of hormones.
- Hyperpigmentation-excessive coloration of skin – occurs in 90% of the pregnant women.
- Very high women have a higher probability of conceiving twins.
- The average weight gain during pregnancy, only 38% is the baby’s weight. The rest is formed by the placenta, by fluids, by blood, by the breasts and the uterus.
- Nerve cells, or neurons, are produced in the fetus at 25000 per minute.
- Lungs are the last organs to develop.
- Pregnancy increases the future mother’s body temperature, raising the risk of dehydration.
- One in every 2000 babies is born with a tooth.
- The fetus develop fingerprints on three months of gestation.
- All humans spent 1 hour as a single cell.
- Less than 10% of babies are born on due date for delivery. 50% are born during the week of the scheduled date of birth and 90% of babies are born in two weeks closer to the scheduled date of delivery.
- A baby can’t feel the salt up to 4 months of age. May be related with the development of the kidneys, which begin the process sodium by this age.
- Newborns have a greater tendency to turn your head to the right than to the left.
- Around the world, a baby is born every seven seconds.
- Babies born in may usually weigh 200 grams more than babies born in the other months of the year.
- On average, a child of four years does 437 questions a day.
ZAP AHN DR ZAISER WITH THE PENNSYLVANIA DEATH PENALTY …
X-ray : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
X-ray : Wikis (The Full Wiki)
Lung Inflammation Treatment
Intro to Skeletal System. MAIN FUNCTION OF THE SKELETAL …
Behind the News
High Amniotic Fluid During Your Third Trimester
Why Should I Donate my Organs? (with pictures)
What Makes up the Human Vascular System? (with pictures)
What is Blood Volume? (with pictures)
What are Schmorl’s Nodes? (with pictures)
What is the Mediastinum? (with pictures)
What is a Vaginal Prolapse? (with pictures)
What is Bowel Cancer?
10 Bizarre Facts You Didn’t Know About Human Bones!
DIAGRAM OF HEART
Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
Living and Breathing for Organ Donation
As Many Exceptions As Rules: It’s 11 PM, Do You Know Where …