Women can become pregnant naturally when you have intercourse with a man without using any contraceptive method (even using them because nearly all have a margin of error), regardless of search the pregnancy or not, and to follow or not the complete recommendations and tricks of Lola us yield to increase the chances of pregnancy.
What will happen then? There are excellent translators from the changes in your body that can feel a pregnancy from the first moments and very intuitive, sensitive women.
This capacity may be due to the early issuance of hormones: the high level of progesterone (which occurs only during pregnancy) and HGG production (hormone human chorionic gonadotropin) once the embryo has been implanted, seven days after fertilization.
The following are symptoms which can be:
- The increase in basal body temperature. If the temperature is maintained above 37 ° C at the end of the cycle and the rule fails, there are many chances of pregnancy.
- Mammary tension. For many women, it is the true sign of pregnancy. From the first days after conception, moms are prepared for what will be a very important function: to feed the baby. So they increase in size and appear tense, so that one can notice the veins.
- Drowsiness. Hormonal changes can translate into a greater need for sleep.
- Mood swings. It is not a topic. Emotions tend to be skin-deep, and mood swings are very frequent.
- The delay of the rule. You can be the first indicator though it is not totally reliable. The delay can be produced by certain diseases, after an emotional shock or a change in our routine: breakfast, etc..
But let’s be honest, most of us usually does not feel anything special, and many of these suspicions may be false alarms caused by anxiety or hope.
If menstruation has not arrived there to resort to more rigorous testing scientifically to personal intuition. These pregnancy tests are as follows:
- Urine test. There are two types: commercial tests for sale in Pharmacy and carry out the own pharmacy with a laboratory service.
Commercial tests tend to be the first method of inquiry because it is discreet, immediate and fast. Allow us out of doubt at the slightest suspicion, but their effectiveness is only high when the result is positive. If it is negative, we don’t have all lost and we must not rule out pregnancy because it may be too early to detect HGG levels or are very low.
In this case, although we are eager to know the outcome, it is best not to repeat the test and not spend money needlessly, but wait a few days to take another urine test or be sure the result with a blood test.
Remember that in the posts “how and when to make a pregnancy test” and if the “urine test are unreliable or poorly used” as we explain that we must wait at least 15 days after fertilization, well used have a reliability between 97% and 99% and that although it is said that only they give false negatives and false positives not, We all know women that happens otherwise: the test itself and the doctor later said no.
I.e., in general they serve for a first confirmation but then it is necessary to validate this result.
2. analysis of blood: Gynecologist is done and confirm or rule out pregnancy with precision and even a little earlier than urine tests.
3. review of the pelvis: the doctor or midwife can do a pelvic exam 6 weeks after the last rule. If there is pregnancy the end of the neck of the uterus will be softening and the uterus appears more smooth and elongated.
4. Is there really a last definitive pregnancy test which is the Ultrasound. Between the 4th and 5th week already can observed gallbladder / 6th already can see the embryo and hear the heartbeat. If from the sixth week the empty embryonic vesicle is seen through a transvaginal ultrasound, could be a hollow egg (there is no embryo although the pregnancy test was positive), but is it advisable to wait one or two weeks to confirm the diagnosis.
Anyway when we are looking for a pregnancy and the results of these tests are negative, not be discouraged and keep trying it with serenity and enthusiasm because anxiety, obsession and stress are usually bad companions of the conception.
Via | Book “Pregnancy and natural childbirth” Discapnet and the Dr. Ortrud Lindemann de Océano – AMBER: how to know if you are pregnant