During pregnancy, and more to pass the months, the back is one of the parts of our body that suffer most.
It is a very common annoyance and its cause is the relaxation of the ligaments and the weight of the gut that unbalanced body posture causing strong pressure on the back.
There some tips that can help to ease your, like for example:
- Crouch by bending the knees and not the waist. If you pick up something from the ground or remove the laundry from the washer, it bends the knees and lift the weight in your arms.
- Sleep on a firm mattress or place a Board under.
- Practice exercise. You walk or exercises of elongation as the gato-perro ‘posture’.
- To get up from the bed, sit first and then pull out the legs.
- Make the necessary rest giving you heat dry in the area.
- Sit properly, supporting all back on the backrest or placing a pillow.
- Wear appropriate shoes. Neither very high nor very low, an average of up to 5 cm heel is ideal.
- Finally, the massage of the husband at the end of the day are the best medicine.
Cough During Pregnancy- Safe Medicines and Home Remedies …
Combating Everyday Pain With A Long Term Solution – PAGEONE
Combating premature births
10 Surprising Benefits Of Abdominal Massage
The Early Years
Dr. Gaila Mackenzie-Strawn
Its summer, don’t forget foot health !
Stress Reduction Breathing Technique
Managing stress through Yoga
Combating Back Pain During Pregnancy
Post pregnancy: Getting back to work
Latest In Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
8 Magical Herbal Remedies For Sciatica
Exercise with Baby
Fit Woman Doing Yoga Pilates Exercise Stock Photo …
rejection – The Third Party
Raising Angels — Positive & Natural Parenting
Pregnancy and Chiropractic
Pregnant Belly Support + Back Pain Relief