I fell unexpectedly, resting one month before leaving the accounts. And me were several things to do to be done prior to delivery.
He planned to invest the last few weeks to leave the House, my personal appearance, the fridge and other so many things in order. But the girl, very accurate by birth, has suddenly changed my plans.
Among the tasks that I left still pending are:
1) order cabinets to make room for clothes and things for the baby. (typical symptom of the syndrome of the nest).
(2) leave the coolbox minimally supplied with food and some prepared meals so those who stay at home don’t die of hunger during my income at the clinic.
(3) a visit to the hairdresser to sanitize the hair for the summer, pedicure and depilation. Mother Yes, but with good appearance. I don’t like to see me neglected in a special moment.
(4) prepare the bag to carry to the clinic, upon purchase of some things that left me in the dark.
(5) prepare the bassinet with clean sheets.
(6) washing and ironing all clothes (with a whiff) of drink.
(7) the stroller and the car cuquito dusting of storage. Disarm them, wash the upholstery and put them back.
(8) make a general cleaning of the House to welcome the newest member of the family in a decent environment. Back, I’ll be only in the service of the baby, no time or desire to clean.
(9) leave work in advance as well as the previous point. Then, there will be no time or desire to.
(10) Finally, buy the gift to his new little sister brought my eldest daughter.
Just making the list I have exhausted me. Not is how do to do so many things when only allows me to move the bed to the sofa, but calmly I will be making them until you drink it decides to be born.
10 Things You Need to Know Before Your Episiotomy
10 Things To Expect When Having Your Second Baby
Emma Kisby on HubPages
Keeping Mason Bees: 10 Expert Beekeeping Tips for Families …
Postpartum Depression in Men: Signs & Treatment
Is It Safe for Black Kids to Go Trick-or-Treating?
Mother Dies During Childbirth, But She Stuns Doctors When …
My Semi-Empty Nest
11 Skills That Are Hard To Learn But Will Pay Off Forever …
7 Places to Go Apple Picking (or Tasting) in Washington …
Summer Swimming: Outdoor Pools and Water Parks Around …
Pregnancy Hormones and Headaches —Health Save Blog
Before and after photos of Face Contouring
Here Are 27 Eye-Opening Facts About Women You Never Knew
15 Funny Pregnancy Memes
9 Kid-Friendly Waterfall Hikes for Seattle-Area Families …
Fall Color Walks and Hikes for Families in the South Sound …
15 Creative Ideas for Hosting a Fun-Filled Sleepover Party …
Make lifestyle changes before conceiving
Stress Kills! Reduce Stress When Buying a Home with These …